Photographs of St Leonard's Church, Wollaton, Nottinghamshire

After 1471. St Leonard's Church. Monument to Richard Willoughby and Anna Leeke. Excellent brass with Cadaver underneath. The arms being, left to right, Willoughy (Bugge), Willoughby (Bugge) impaled with Leeke (Wife Anna Leeke, Willoughby (Bugge) impaled with Foljambe (Mother Isabel Foljambe ), Willoughby (Bugge) impaled with Annesley (Paternal Grandmother).

In 1528 Henry Willoughby was buried at St Leonard's Church. A fine chest tomb monument in sandstone (rather than alabaster), somewhat damaged, with his four wives, two each side. Lancastrian Esses Collar somehwat unusual given the 1528 date of his death. Sphinx Crest. Cadaver underneath. Henry Willoughby's Arms including Willoughby top left hand corner (water bougets from Willoughy family original name Bugge).

After 1549. St Leonard's Church. Monument to Henry Willoughby and Henry Willoughby.

After 1800. St Leonard's Church. Monument to Henry Willoughby 5th Baron Middleton, Francis Willoughby 3rd Baron Middleton, Thomas Willoughby 4th Baron Middleton and Dorothy Cartright Baroness Middleton. Sculpted by John Bacon.

After 1835. St Leonard's Church. Monument to Henry Willoughby 6th Baron Middleton and Jane Lawley Baroness Middleton. Sculpted by Richard Westmacott.