Before 1400. St Barnabas Church. Effigy of Ingelramus de Waleys. Early Medieval. When the tomb was opened a chamber measuring 4' x 1'6 by 1' was found beneath the effigy. The chamber contained a dismembered skeleton and fragments of red leather believed to be the bag in which Ingelramus' bones were brought back from the Holy Land for burial.
After 1917. St Barnabas Church. Memorial to Captain Harry Farr Yeatman. Son of Harry Yeatman RN 1839-1884 whose memorial is above. Captain in the Dorsetshire Yeomanry. Killed 21st November 1917 in sight of Jerusalem. Buried Jerusalem.