Photographs of St James' Church, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire

After 18 Oct 1629 Baptist Hicks 1st Viscount Campden was buried at St James' Church. Monument to Baptist Hicks 1st Viscount Campden and Nicholas Stone. A sumptuous marble canopied and colonaded monument. Possibly by Joshua Marshall 1628-1678.

After 1633. St James' Church. Monument to Penelope Noel Viscountess Chaworth.

After 08 Mar 1643 Edward Noel 2nd Viscount Campden was buried at St James' Church. Monument to Edward Noel 2nd Viscount Campden and Juliana Hicks 2nd Viscountess Campden. Sculpted by Joshua Marshall in 1664. A striking and macabre work with standing effigies at the doors of Heaven.