After 1438. Monument to John Cockayne. Early Plate Period (Bascinet and Gorget). Lancastrian Esses Collar. Cockerel Crest (most of which is missing). Butterfly Headress. St Oswalds Church.
On 15 Nov 1448 Hugh Willoughby was buried at St Mary & All Saints Church. Monument to Hugh Willoughby and Margaret Freville. Early Plate Period (Bascinet and Gorget). Arse Girdle. Butterfly Headress.
After 12 Oct 1477 Humphrey Blount was buried at Church of St John The Baptist. Monument to Humphrey Blount and Elizabeth Winnington. Fluted Period. He wearing a Yorkist Suns and Roses Collar. She wearing a fine Butterfly Headress with large flap as also detailed in the weepers. Finely made folds at the foot of her dress with Dog(s) chewing at her dress.
After 02 Mar 1484 Ralph Fitzherbert was buried at Church of St Barlok. Monument to Ralph and wife Elizabeth Marshall. Finely made in Chellaston alabaster of the Fluted Period. His effigy notable for being the only remaining with the boar of Richard III on his Yorkist Suns and Roses Collar. Bobbed hair with finely detailed ringlets. No facial hair. The chest finely made with weepers on the three extant sides. On one side five single men (a knight, a monk, two merchants and one unknown), and one couple. On the other side women, four single, two duos. Ralph and Elizabeth had twelve children, six male, six female so probable the weepers represent their children, possibly with spouses, possibly with offspring since in the two females duos there is a noticeable difference in height. Tudor Livery Collar. Fine sabbatons, the armoured feet, with spurs. Note the beadsman under the right foot. Unlikely the sculptor had ever seen a lion. Feet resting on a Lion. The Fitzherbert Clenched Fist Crest. A finely carved Butterfly Headress. A finely carved collar with Mary and baby Jesus pendant. A Bedesman looking somewhat bored. Excellent weepers on all sides, probably their issue, possibly with grandchildren, on the longer sides since they had six boys and six girls. Possibly Harpur and Moorecock of Burton on Trent.